This property is available now.
Luxurious Tropical Living with Lake Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Luxurious tropical living at its best, with Lake views and a large sparking pool- this one is a rare find.
This near new (2012) Metricon designer residence is a sight to behold. Its a rare combination of being easy to maintain whilst being a mark above many other residences. It has real presence with a two-storey frontage with lake views accompanied by a low maintenance landscaped garden, quality finishings and appliances throughout, two living areas and a tropical oasis out the back with a undercover patio, 7mx4m (up to 2m in depth) pool which is surrounded by palms, a feature granite wall and a handy cabana for entertaining.
This residence features four bedrooms, two living areas (including an open plan living and dining area which overlooks the pool), a private study, media room, an ensuite bathroom (double sink and shower) and another main bathroom (shower and a bath), two additional toilets, automated two car garage, and a large and well-grassed family sized lawn backyard.
This superb house provides privacy and quiet as it is located at the top of the rise of a small cul de sac, with friendly neighbours in a safe community.
This house is well located for those who enjoy the caf life, as well as meeting the practical needs of families. 10 Minutes away is the contemporary Warner Village which includes a Medical Centre, Woolworths, a fruiterer, three child care centres as well as a range of takeaway and dine-in options. The same distance away is Westfield Strathpine with a multitude of shopping and dining options as well as Event Cinemas. In terms of schools, Primary and Secondary private and state schools are less than 15 minutes away, including Genesis Christian College.
- 5 years young Two story fully rendered brick house with superb Lake views
- Stylish open plan living and dining area, featuring large quality artic white Italian tiles, that overlooks the pool area
- Impressive kitchen with quality appliances, large stone bench tops
- Four Bedrooms, including Main with ensuite (featuring double sinks and double shower, and separate toilet)
- Second Bathroom featuring bath and shower
- Two additional toilets (one upstairs, one downstairs)
- Private study with Lake views
- Media Room
- Newly carpeted stairs and in walk-in wardrobe in couples area
- Newly laid wood floors throughout upstairs
- Air-conditioning in both living areas and master bedroom, fans in all rooms
- 1.5Kw Solar and solar hot water
- Large Water Tank
- Foxtel in main bedroom, media room and main living room
- Large flat and well grassed backyard
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance gardens
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Monthly pool service included ( tenants pay for chemicals )
- Situated on a block that is 642sqm
Please contact Wayde Hildrew on 0434 424 819 to inspect
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.