Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Majestic County Club Home - 4 Beds + Study
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Elevated high on the hill and beautifully landscaped for complete privacy, this large 4 bedroom + study family home perched on a sizable 860m2 allotment will take your breath away.
A truly remarkable property in an even better position. Set in a highly coveted estate with no neighbours on the opposite side of the street for all houses in this quiet cul-de-sac, you'll enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with the tranquil outlook over the Kim Grayson Park Nature Reserve.
First time to the market, an inspection is essential to truly appreciate all the features this magnificent home has to offer.
* Bright & airy open plan kitchen, living & dining area upstairs is the hub of the home & is seamlessly connected to the rear covered patio through stylish double glass sliding doors
* Main living area & rear patio overlooks the level, grassy backyard - perfect for keeping an eye on the kids plus with great potential to add a pool
* Private, covered front deck overlooking the treetops & reserve is also accessible off the main living area through a glass sliding door & takes full advantage of the breezes
* Modern Kitchen with island bench & breakfast bar, stainless steel Fisher & Paykel Oven & 4-burner gas cooktop with pull-out range hood, double sink, walk-in-pantry, space for a dishwasher, microwave shelf & generous fridge space
* Impressive double door front entry that leads onto a separate downstairs lounge/rumpus room with direct access to a covered front patio through glass sliding door
* Massive Master Bedroom is located separate from the rest of the bedrooms for privacy & has two huge picture windows overlooking the nature reserve, a very generous "His-and-Her" walk-in-robe that doubles as a feature wall with loads of storage & a Foxtel connection point for a TV, PLUS a spacious sunlit Ensuite with large shower, single vanity, toilet with privacy wall & a 3-in-1 heater/exhaust/light
* 3 more bedrooms upstairs, all carpeted & with built-in robes, ceiling fans & built-in display shelving
* Study downstairs has built-in study desk & shelving, ceiling fan, internet & TV aerial points, plenty of power points & large picture window overlooking the front gardens
* Additional study area upstairs with ceiling fan & built in shelving
* Main bathroom upstairs is bright & spacious & has a large shower, bath tub, single vanity with plenty of storage, 3-in-1 exhaust fan & separate toilet
* Walk-in linen closet & broom closet upstairs
* Powder room downstairs with hand basin & exhaust fan
* Downstairs laundry with plenty of storage & direct access to clothesline through glass sliding door
* Huge storage room downstairs plus under-stair storage cupboard
* Remote double lockup garage with internal access
* Gas Bottles x 2
* Security Screens on doors & windows
* Downlights throughout create a beautiful ambience
* Built-in display shelving in upstairs living area & Bedrooms 2 & 3
* Fully fenced backyard with gated side access both sides of property
* Rendered exterior with tiled roof
* 270 metres or approx. 4 minutes walk to Kim Grayson Park playground
* 750 metres or approx. 9 minutes walk to City Bus Stop on Old Northern Road via Kim Grayson Park walking track
* 1.3km or approx.. 17 minutes walk to Albany Hills State Primary School & shopping centre with popular French & Mor restaurant, Salty's Convenience & Takeaway Store with Juice Bar, Goodstart Early Learning Centre, Computer Store & boutique formal dress shop
* 1.4km or approx.. 19 minutes' walk approx. to Bunyaville Conservation Parke with extensive walking tracks & mountain bike trails
* 1.7km or approx.. 20 minutes walk to Woolworths Market Place, Red Rooster, BP Service Station, Medical Centre/Pathology, Veterinary Clinic, Bottle Shop, Fitness Centre, Bakery, Lemke Park (near Jagora Drive & Old Northern Road)
* 2.1km or approx.. 26 minutes walk to Albany Creek State High School
* 5 mins drive approx. to All Saints Parish Primary School, Good Shepherd Christian School & Albany Creek Primary School
* 6 minutes drive approx. to Albany Creek shopping complex with Supermarket, Medical Centre, ALDI, Albany Creek Tavern, Coffee Club, McDonalds Post Office & numerous other restaurants & boutique stores
* 7 mins drive approx.. to James Drysdale Recreational Park with sporting fields
* 9 minutes drive approx. to popular Eatons Hill Tavern
* 10 minutes drive approx.. to Wantima Golf Club
* 14 minutes drive approx. to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* 15 minutes drive approx.. to Train Station
* 18 minutes' drive approx.. to Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera
* 20 minutes' drive approx.. to proposed University in Petrie
* 22 minutes' drive approx.. to proposed Brisbane Entertainment Centre
* 23 minutes' drive approx.. to proposed Brisbane Domestic & International Airport
* 29 minutes' drive approx..to Brisbane CBD
* 1 hour drive approx..to Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
860m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.