Grand, Gracious, Entertainer!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This stately residence of palatial proportions, offers a blend of elegant formal living and casual entertaining space in gracious surrounds with the very finest fixtures and fittings, and an inspired design that facilitates a sumptuous desirable lifestyle, beyond compare
Over two levels, the home is complete with five bedrooms, study, three bathrooms, multiple living areas - formal and casual, gourmet kitchen, separate covered outdoor patios, alfresco entertaining terrace, 60,000 litre inground saltwater pool with water feature and gazebo, and triple lock garage plus workshop.
From the sweeping entrance throughout, the home is breath-taking in scale and aesthetics; no expense was spared in build and design, and the result is truly impressive. There is an extensive list of features including: wrought iron chandeliers, handsome fireplace with mantel, vaulted ceilings, ornate architraves and cornices, tiled floors with feature timber panels, new carpets in all bedrooms, split system air-conditioning, spa bath, dressing room off luxury master retreat, white plantation shutters, inbuilt speakers for surround sound, solar power, security/alarm, and much more
The kitchen is equipped with high-end Miele appliances including a pyrolytic oven, built-in microwave, induction cooktop, rangehood, and dishwasher; 2-pac cabinetry, stunning granite benches and a walk-in pantry, plus abundant bench space and storage, ensure this kitchen not only looks amazing but is practical and functional.
A well-designed floorplan ensures good separation of living inside and out as well as expansive zones for larger gatherings, and formal spaces for more intimate soirees; alfresco entertaining is also cleverly designed to facilitate customised separate spaces, as well as a huge open terrace to entertain poolside.
In an elevated position on a beautifully landscaped, low maintenance 1051m2 block; the upper level showcases glorious views that encompass Moreton Island. This home genuinely offers the full suite of absolutely everythingviews, lifestyle, luxury, entertaining, size and location!
Located within walking distance to reserves, parkland, and playgrounds, and within close proximity to major amenities such as hospitals, shopping centres, transport, and schools; 12 kilometres to Brisbane CBD, Aspley is a sought-after suburb, and this home is located in an exclusive dress circle pocket.
An enviable lifestyle awaits..
- Grand scale family living in coveted location
- Multiple indoor & outdoor living areas
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, customised study
- Granite kitchen with high-end Miele appliances
- 60,000 litre inground pool with water feature
- Vaulted ceilings, ornate cornices & architraves
- Elegant fireplace, wrought iron chandeliers
- iPad controlled 3 zone Bower & Wilkins media system with surround sound
- Tiled floors with timber feature panels
- Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans
- Lavish master retreat with dressing room
- Plantation shutters, security system
- Solar power, landscaped gardens, 1051m2
- Elevated position in exclusive cul-de-sac
- Views to Moreton Island from upper level
- Walk to reserves, parkland & playgrounds
- Close proximity to major amenities
- 12 kms to CBD, 15-20 mins to airport
- Buyers in prestige market MUST inspect!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,051m² / 0.26 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.