Stunning Family Home on Henwood
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated on a quiet corner block in Henwood street in Aspley, this stunning well-presented family home offers 4 bedrooms, one study, two separate living areas, certified swimming pool, English style bar, low maintenance garden and 4 car spaces (includes side access for a large trailer, caravan or boat)
This home is extremely well maintained by the current owner. It is ideal for home buyers who are looking for great location, well designed large family home in Aspley. It is also ideal for investors who are looking for great capital gain potential. It must be seen to be appreciated as you are within short distance to Aspley Village Centre, Aspley Hypermarket and Chermside Westfield, Aspley bus terminal and Zillmere train Station, Aspley East State school & Aspley State High school.
Key points of attraction:
- Fantastic location, approx. 400m to Aspley State High School , approx. 1.9km to Aspley Hypermarket (Coles, Woolworths and Aldi) and Aspley bus terminal, 8 mins drive to Chermside Westfield shopping centre, also near to Aspley Leagues Club, Aspley Hornets AFL Club and Zillmere train station.
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins + 1 study + 2 bathrooms + 2 separate living areas (Ground and Lower level)
- As new carpets throughout the upper levels, tiles on the lower level
- Two extra car spaces perfect for large trailer, caravan or boat
- Well designed kitchen / dining with quality appliances (Gas cook top and electric oven)
- 2 Split air-conditioning systems installed for year-round comfort, plus modern ceiling fans to most areas
- Security screens and electronic security alarms installed for peace of mind
- Modern certified swimming pool with well-designed entertainment / outdoor living area
- Large downstairs family room with customised English style bar
- Internal storage/work shop located at the lower level plus 3 outdoor storage sheds
- Easy care garden with 5000L water tank installed
- NBN and Foxtel ready
- Owner's occupier property
Private Inspections by Appointment Only - please contact Nic Male on 0413 623 649 for further enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
597m² / 0.15 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.