Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A PERFECT START
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
First time to the market in almost 30 years, this lovingly cared for three-bedroom home is in a great position within 5 minutes' walk to City Bus Stop, approximately 15 minutes' walk to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, St. Dympna's Primary School, Zillmere and Geebung State Schools and St Kevin's Catholic Primary School.
- Open Plan Lounge and dining room has polished timber floors, Air-conditioning and opens onto an alfresco patio
- Private covered patio comes complete with an all-weather blind and is a lovely space for family gatherings or to just sit and relax
- Kitchen has loads of storage, bench and preparation space and a breakfast bar with servery into the dining area for added convenience
- Master bedroom has air-conditioning and double mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 has a built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3/Study has timber floors
- Renovated bathroom is fully tiled to the ceiling and features a semi-frameless shower screen, stylish single vanity and a separate toilet
- Downstairs area has a Rumpus/Utility room with tiled floors, second toilet and is adjacent to the laundry which offers potential to convert into a second bathroom if required
- Massive workshop/storage room under home approx. 11m x 6.4m provides ample space for all your needs
- Single Carport + shade sail-covered area has great potential as an extra parking space for a second vehicle, boat, caravan or trailer
- 2 x garden sheds
- Fully fenced back yard is a great space for kids to play!
- Land size: 567m2
- Rent Appraisal: $450 - $480 per week
- Council Rates: $467.59/quarter approx.
Located in a highly desirable, family friendly pocket of Aspley close to everything
- 350m walk approx. to City Bus Stop at the end of the street and Coles Express Service Station
- Only a short walk to Marchant Park and Rainbow Lorikeet Park with walking & bike tracks
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre approx. 15 minutes' walk or 3-minutes' drive
- St. Dympna's Primary School, Zillmere and Geebung State Schools and St Kevin's Catholic Primary School all within 15 minutes' walk approx.
- Only a short drive to Aspley, Craigslea and Wavell State High Schools
- Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital approx. 5-minute drive
- Only a 5-minute drive to Aspley Central Business District with Coles, Kmart, Aldi, Woolworths, Post Office, Restaurants, Banks and other specialty shops
- CBD 20-minute drive via new ICB motorway
- Airport approx. 15-20-minute drive via new airport link tunnel
- Aspley is approx. 12 klms from CBD
- Approx. 1-hour drive to Sunshine Coast
- Approx. 1-hour drive to Gold Coast
Perfect for first home buyers and investors alike, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed! Act now to avoid disappointment!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact
Deborah McCulloch 0417 621 568.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
567m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.