Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Price Reduced for Immediate Sale! Walk To Everything
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This beautiful large two bedroom low set unit is located in a quiet complex in the heart of Aspley. Perfectly positioned within a short walk to City bus stops, the Aspley Hypermarket, Aspley Central Tavern and so much more, you won't find better value buying.
- Air conditioned lounge and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with view to the garden
- Two good sized bedrooms with built ins
- Full bathroom with separate toilet
- Single auto garage
- Very reasonable body corporate fees
- North facing with street view
- Small Complex with only 12 in total
- Rates approx $350 per quarter
- Approximate body corporate fees per quarter: $532.40
- Currently tenanted at $330 per week until 19/07/2018
Relax on your front balcony overlooking the courtyard. Great location: only a short walk to Aspley business & shopping district.
Don't delay or it will be sold. Contact Jacques Lawson today on 0434 424 815 for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Approximate distances to:
Aspley Hypermarket, Coles, Aldi & Woolworths coming in 2017: 1.5km or 5 min drive
Westfield Chermside: 4.3km or 9 min drive
Aspley State School: 2km or 4 min drive
Geebung Train Station: 4km or 7 min drive
Ikea Northlakes: 15.4km or 17 min drive
Brisbane CBD: 16.9km or 26 min drive
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
79m² / 0.02 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.