Perfect Family Queenslander on 1017m²
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
In a market where first impressions and practicality of a family home count for everything, one step inside this fabulous Banyo family Queenslander and you won't want to leave.
Boasting numerous character features and sitting on a highly desirable and increasingly unique to find 1017m2 parcel of land, this beautiful, practical family home is guaranteed to please.
Having the potential to subdivide into 3 separate lots (Subject to Council Approval) or simply enjoy as is, this is an opportunity and one not to be missed
This gorgeous Queenslander has been freshly painted and provides a convenient amount of space not only inside but outside the home which the whole family can enjoy via the various indoor and outdoor living areas.
This huge, character filled, sprawling Queenslander has traditional timber floors, VJ lining, high ceilings, stunning decorative arches and all the beautiful character features you would expect to see in a home of this calibre.
The 4 bedrooms upstairs are of generous proportions and spaced well around the home. However, the kitchen is the real show stopper' here. The custom-made timber island bench and surrounding cabinetry with granite benches would rival any large character-filled country kitchen. Complete with a traditional cast iron, coal burning stove (which would heat the entire area in winter) as well as the versatility of a modern ceramic cook top and separate oven.
Downstairs, there's a massive entertaining kitchen' with a separate bar area, ideal for entertaining family and friends The Queen-sized guest bedroom downstairs will appeal to older relatives or teenagers alike, as there is a full bathroom downstairs and several living areas.
Whilst the major renovations have been completed, there's still the option to add your own finishing touches or further extend the deck (Subject to Council Approvals) around the rear of the home to overlook the expansive yard.
Further benefits bound to impress include;-
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, the main has an ensuite.
- Large, family sized bathroom with traditional claw-foot bath
- Beautiful dining and lounge area in the centre of the home, and an additional sitting area with window seats off the verandah and all the decorative features of a traditional Queenslander
- Gigantic kitchen with ample preparation and storage space, granite benches, a freestanding cast iron, multi door oven and modern ceramic cooktop and separate built in oven
- Security screens on all the French doors onto the verandahs, outdoor room flowing through from the kitchen, ideal for outdoor living in our climate.
- Huge Guest Bedroom or Teenager's retreat.
- Third bathroom
- Large, internal laundry
- Stunning entertaining kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cabinetry and preparation space and separate bar area as well!
- Generous lounge and rumpus rooms which are ideal for the kids, teenagers or guests staying downstairs
- A fabulously large, double shed which offers multiple storage options
- Carport in front of a double garage with direct access into the house, and back yard.
- Side access with a massive covered area, perfect for a large boat, caravan or car collection!
- Low Maintenance yard with plenty of grass for the kids and pets to play and a stunning Poinciana tree in the corner
- Large Pizza oven, and huge stone table and serving table, perfect for family gatherings and entertaining the masses.
- This home is situated in a family friendly street, only a short walk to Banyo village, Library, Train Station and the new Woolworths development, currently under construction.
- Close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport and only minutes to Brisbane Airport precinct, Gateway motorway and Virginia & Nudgee golf clubs, Nudgee Beach, and walking/bike tracks.
This unique home offers the astute buyer everything. Simply move in now and enjoy for years to come or add your finishing touches and further extend (Subject to Council Approvals) to maximize the potential this large parcel of land has to offer.
Situated in one of Banyo's thriving locations and surrounded by quality homes/neighbours and in a family orientated street - if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert
We look forward to meeting you at 45 Macoma Street in Banyo.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1,017m² / 0.25 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.