Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Character Filled Queenslander on Langton!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated high on one of Banyo's premier streets, this beautifully updated, character filled Queenslander offers so much for families and investors looking for the perfect dual living opportunity in a thriving suburb.
As soon as you enter the property you are immediately greeted with a bright and light filled sunroom that seamlessly connects to the open plan dining and living spaces that can be found in the heart of the home.
Flowing effortlessly on from the living room, you will find a spacious, recently renovated kitchen with striking royal blue cabinetry, subway feature tile splashback, electric stove top, wine fridge space, quality stainless steel appliances and ceiling fan. The kitchen also has direct access to the rear entertaining deck which overlooks the large rear yard below and creates an additional space for everyday living and entertaining.
With new acoustic luxe flooring, soaring high ceilings and a fresh, brand new internal colour palette throughout, the home has been meticulously cared for and updated to help enhance and retain its original character features whilst also incorporating a modern feel which is sure to impress the most discerning of buyers and an inspection is highly recommended.
With two queen sized bedrooms, large bathroom, various living areas and a renovated kitchen on the upper level and another recently updated kitchen, three well sized bedrooms, two spacious living areas, utility room and two recently renovated, modern style bathrooms on the lower level, the home has been well designed and provides the perfect dual living opportunity for large families to spread out and enjoy or investors looking for a fantastic property with great rental income!
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Bright and light filled sunroom with glass louvres providing gorgeous breezes all year round
* Open plan living and dining spaces which are beautifully separated by gorgeous, original led light cabinetry
* Separate study space with access to sunroom
* Two queens sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, main includes beautiful built in cabinetry, air conditioning and delightful bay window
* Stunningly renovated kitchen with Royal Blue cabinetry, double sink, stainless steel appliances, subway feature tile splashback, marble like laminate bench top, electric stove, wine fridge space and ceiling fan
* Large, charming bathroom with original timber basin, separate shower and bath tub
* Separate W/C
* Rear, covered entertaining deck with shade blind overlooking expansive back yard- perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round
- Three well sized bedrooms- all with built ins. One bedroom includes an ensuite
- Two spacious living areas with separate entrances- perfect for large families with teenagers or rent out separately for fantastic rental income
- Air-conditioning in one living area
- Large utility room
- Spacious internal laundry with access to rear yard
- Two recently renovated, modern style bathrooms with stone bench top, subway tiling and glass shower
- Recently updated kitchen with electric cook top, double sink and ample preparation and storage space
- Two storage sheds- one includes power
- 5000L water tank
- Double carport
- Freshly painted in a light and bright neutral colour palette
- New acoustic luxe flooring throughout upper level
- High ceilings throughout
- Charming character features throughout such as pendant lighting, casement windows, picture rails and beautiful French doors
- Expansive 615 sqm block
- NBN connected
- And much more!
Positioned in a highly sought after and elevated pocket of Banyo, this home is close to many sought after amenities such as Banyo shopping and caf precinct, the CBD, Brisbane Airport, reputable schools, parks, public transport options and Gateway Motorway.
To arrange you private viewing, please feel free to contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 83 Langton Street, Banyo!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
615m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.