Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Banyo's Best Building Block Overlooking Virginia Golf Course
- Land: 510m² (0.13 acres)
Now is your chance to secure a level 510sqm vacant block in a convenient and sought after, flourishing Banyo pocket overlooking the Virginia Golf Course with close access to the central Banyo shopping and public transport precinct.
Situated amongst quality homes, neighbours and in a family orientated location with endless walkways and parkland at your doorstep - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This is the perfect opportunity to secure a fantastic building block with capital growth assured.
With the current owners in the process of completing the development, with titles due in April, now is your chance to engage your builder to finalise your house design and floor plans.
Snapshot of features include-
- Lot 2 on RP65683 with total area 510sqm with approximately 10 mtr frontage x 51 mtrs in depth
- Sewer and water will be connected prior to settlement
- Thriving Banyo location surrounded by established, renovated and new homes
- Overlooking the prestigious Virginia Golf Course
- Walking distance to Banyo train station and caf/shopping precinct
- Well established Banyo location
- Endless walkways and parkland at your doorstep
- And much more!
With close proximity to reputable schools, various public transport options and only minutes to Brisbane Airport, gateway motorway and Virginia and Nudgee Golf Clubs, Nudgee Beach and numerous walking and bike tracks.
For further information, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at Lot 2 at 6 Blinzinger Road in Banyo.
510m² / 0.13 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.