Perfect First Home, Perfect Forever Home.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Renovated with modern neutral tones, open spaces and natural light throughout this property has had all the hard work done and is ready to move in and enjoy.
Step into the bright front entrance and up the internal stairs where the polished timber floors will welcome you into the family friendly layout.
- Generous Family Room with Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- AMAZING spacious kitchen with quality appliances, plenty of bench and additional storage space and special features such as 900mm oven, self closing drawers and concealed dishwasher
- Master Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes & Dressing Table
- Updated Bathroom with Shower/Bath and Separate Toilet
- Light Filled Front Study Nook / Sun Room
- Security, New Light Fittings, Shutters & High Ceilings throughout
- Downstairs, shy of legal height, large rumpus room, storage & workshop space - endless options with internal & external access
- Level, fully fenced yard - wide frontage & dual driveways
- Water Tank
- Off Street Parking for Multiple Cars, Boat or Caravan
Walk to Train & Bus, Minutes from Major Shopping and Gateway access and surrounded by an abundance of reputable schools.
Affordable and bursting with character this home is sure to be popular. All serious offers will be considered. Please contact the agent direct for all further questions or to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
633m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.