Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Position, Potential & Priced to Sell!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Highset & highly practical this family home has something for everyone - Space, Sheds, Side Access & Multiple Living & Entertaining Spaces!
Enjoy complete convenience with major bus, train, shopping just minutes away as well as being surrounded by an abundance of reputable schools & childcare.
Sellers are packing & will consider all serious offers!
• Fantastic Floorplan for a young & growing family with internal stairs
• Light & Bright with Timber Floors & Daily Breezes
• Well Appointed Kitchen with Plenty of Cupboard & Bench Space
• Generous Living Space Upstairs with Air Conditioning & Opening to Front Patio
• Huge Rumpus Room Downstairs with Air Conditioning
• Single Lock Up Garage currently used as Utility Room / Study
• Separate Internal Laundry & Second Toilet
• Rear Covered Entertaining Area - Great Yard Space for Kids & Pets
• Security Screens & Water Tank
• Double Carport & Standalone Shed
• Fully Fenced 546m2, Private & Secure with Electric Gate
Ready to move in - yet all the potential to add value and make your mark. Contact the agent today before it's too late!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
546m² / 0.13 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.