Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovated & Priced in all the Right Places!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
With all the hard work done, yet still so much potential to add value & make your own mark - this home represents the epitome of Boondall buying & investing.
Highly conveniently located, space to grow into & a huge backyard - blink & you might miss this opportunity.
- Workable 668m2 block with dual street access - ideal for off street parking, a shed or just grass for the kids & pets
- Renovated Kitchen with Gas Cooktop, Fantastic Bench & Storage Space
- Stunning Polished Timbers & Natural Light throughout
- Renovated Bathroom with His & Hers Vanity & Walk in Shower
- 3 Bedrooms, all with Built in Wardrobes
- Generous Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Space
- Additional Front Sunroom
- Rear covered Deck with Semi-Internal Stairs
- Additional Under Cover Patio for Entertaining Downstairs
- Under House Storage / Rumpus Space with Internal Laundry
Enjoy a lifestyle just a few minutes from Boat Access at Sandgate, Walking Distance to Major Bus & Train as well as being surrounded by an abundance of reputable schools and childcare.
Please contact the agent direct for all further enquiry & to arrange your inspection.
668m² / 0.17 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.