Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Freshly updated lowset home Ready to be enjoyed!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This great property located in a prime location of Bracken Ridge is sure to delight families, first-home buyers & of course our budding investors. The search for a new home has never been easier!
This low set, low maintenance home has undergone a fresh make over with new carpets throughout, fresh paint, new blinds, new stove and oven and a new ensuite!
- 3 Bedrooms, all with built-in-wardrobes
- Master bedroom with split system air conditioning, ensuite and direct access to the rear yard, plus an oversized mirror built in robe
- The kitchen encompasses great natural sunlight & plenty of storage space with electrical appliances included
- The open-plan living & dining is very spacious & free flowing
- Separate carpeted lounge
- The main bathroom is spacious with shower & bath, separate room for toilet
- Alfresco entertainment area to accommodate family & friends.
- Double lock-up remote garage with internal access and laundry combined
- Security screens, ceiling fans & blinds throughout
- Low maintenance block with garden shed and side access
Whether you are an astute investor, first-home buyer, purchasing for the family or simply just want to re-locate, this home has a little something for you all. The lifestyle of Bracken Ridge will see one lucky buyer living conveniently close to a range of schools, public transport, eateries and located just:
- 5 min to the local supermarket, shops and take away stores
- 6 min to Bracken Ridge State School
- 7 mins to the Bracken Ridge Tavern
- 9 mins to Bald Hills Train Station
- 22 mins to the Brisbane Airport
- 35 mins to the Brisbane CBD
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a three-bedroom home as an investment or a safe family starter! From the location, to the layout, this property will tick all your boxes. Don't miss out on this beautiful home with motivated sellers! Call Claudia now to book an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
461m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.