Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Lock up & Go in Resort Style Complex
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is your opportunity to purchase a lovely townhouse in the very well maintained Notting Hill Terraces that is conveniently close to amenities yet quiet and peaceful with walkways, bike paths, a wonderful swimming pool and barbeque area all on your doorstep.
This highset offers low-maintenance living.
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ceiling fan and ensuite.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining room.
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath.
- Internal laundry with separate guest toilet.
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and parking for a second car in the driveway.
- Private rear garden with side access.
- Easy access to the wonderful walkways, bike paths and children's playgrounds.
- Ample visitors parking.
- Onsite Management.
Located in sought after Bridgeman Downs, a popular suburb located 15km from Brisbane CBD, just a few minutes drive from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and is convenient to local schools, restaurants and the Aspley Hypermarket.
Rates per quarter: $374.60 Approx
Water per quarter: $236.34 Approx
Call Jacques Lawson today for your private inspection or further information.
Local bus stop: 150 Meters
Aspley Hypermarket, Coles, Aldi & Woolworths: 1.5km or 2 min
Westfield Chermside: 4.9km or 14 min
Geebung Train Station: 4.8km or 9 min
Ikea North Lakes: 17.1 Km or 19 min
Brisbane CBD: 17.4km or 37 min
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
138m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.