Low Maintenance, Impressively Large Bayside Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in an ever so popular and central Brighton location, this impressively large, practical and light filled town home will offer you privacy and lifestyle along with being located within walking distance to Public Transport, Local Shops and the serene Brighton waterfront.
Surrounded by quality homes and townhouses and perched in a sought-after pocket of Brighton, you will find this immaculately presented and ever so inviting townhouse.
With three spacious bedrooms (all with built ins and master includes a huge ensuite), large open plan living and dining areas along with a generous sized, modern kitchen with ample preparation space, if you are looking for low maintenance living at its finest then this townhouse is an absolute must to inspect.
Snapshot of features bound to impress include-
* Three generous sized bedrooms all with mirrored built in robes, shade blinds and ceiling fans - main bedroom also includes air conditioning and huge modern ensuite with large glass shower and beautiful timber vanity
* Spacious and light filled living and dining areas with beautiful plantation shutters and glass sliding doors that seamlessly open out onto outdoor alfresco area
* Air conditioning in main living and dining areas
* Large main family bathroom with shower and bath combination
* Impressively spacious, modern kitchen with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop, double sink and ample cupboard and preparation space
* Good Sized internal laundry with separate W/C
* Great sized, beautifully landscaped courtyard with undercover alfresco area- perfect for entertaining friends and family
* Quality carpet throughout upper level and beautiful, gleaming tiles throughout lower level
* Sought after double car accommodation- one automatic garage with extra storage space and one car port
* Close to Public transport, cafes/shops and short walk to Brighton waterfront
* Water tank, fully fenced and secure
* Crim Safe on all doors and windows
* High ceilings and a neutral colour palette throughout- perfect for all tastes in furnishings and decor
* Quiet, immaculately presented complex
* And much more!
This spacious and naturally light filled townhouse has so much to offer the most discerning of buyers and only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this marvellous home has to offer.
Whether buying as an ideal investment, first home or simply downsizing, an inspection is highly recommended. The position is fabulous and fast becoming one of the most popular pockets on the Bayside and this is a great opportunity to enjoy your new lifestyle.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Courtney Vardanega or Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 9/145 Northcote Street, Brighton.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
171m² / 0.04 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.