Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Living the Dream on a Double Block
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
*** Private viewings welcome with 24 hours notice***
LAND, LOCATION, LIFESTYLE - A great investment for the future!
Majestic in every way, this unique Cape Cod style brick home with a hint of Hampton has so much to offer.
Positioned in a prime location only 4 houses from the waterfront, this 992m2 double block is a rare find.
* Tiled entry with stained glass door
* Light filled Formal Lounge and Formal Dining areas are tiled throughout
* Informal tiled living room features spectacular vaulted ceilings for great air-flow and wood fireplace for all-year-round comfort as well as double doors that open onto a large outdoor entertaining area with adjoining double carport - fabulous for large family gatherings
* Enormous master bedroom downstairs is separate from the rest of the bedrooms for added privacy and features an amazing sized Ensuite with luxurious bath tub, separate frameless shower, double vanity and direct access to generous walk-in-robe and private nursery/office
* Office/nursery also has direct access outside to the covered carport and has great potential as a home office/work space - the possibilities are endless
* Chef's galley style kitchen features a large walk-in pantry, glass cooktop, range hood, 2 separate Blanco ovens, 2 integrated Bosch dishwashers, loads of storage and bench space and a handy telephone nook
* Super-sized laundry offers plenty of storage and bench space, with direct access to separate powder room and to the rear entertaining area
* Upstairs features two great sized bedrooms and a Kids Retreat, all with generous storage rooms and double built-in robes
* Ceiling fans throughout the home compliment the air-conditioning
* Main Bathroom upstairs has shower over bath, a toilet and single vanity & a separate linen closet
* Enjoy cooling seaside breezes outside and from the large under-cover verandahs that encompass the front and north-western sides of the home
* Private flat backyard with enough room for a pool and/or a granny flat
* NBN & Foxtel connected
Additional features: Solar, Air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout the home, electric gated access, upgraded back-to-base security system, recently re-painted interior and exterior
So many options to value add: Past approval to convert the Carport to a Granny Flat and even potential to add a pool in the fully fenced backyard.
This isn't just a home, it's a truly remarkable seaside lifestyle that the whole family will enjoy.
An inspection is a must to fully appreciate all the wonderful features. We look forward to meeting you at the open home or feel free to contact Cara Bergmann direct on 0423 057 522 to arrange a private viewing.
- 4 houses away from Brighton waterfront with kilometers of walking /bike paths and popular seafood restaurants along the foreshore to Shorncliffe
- 5 mins walk approx. to city bus stop, local cafe & Brighton Hotel
- 17 mins walk approx. to Sandgate Aquatic Centre
- 18 mins walk approx. to St Kieran's Primary School Brighton (public)
- 20 mins walk approx. to Deagon Wetlands with bike/walking tracks
- 22 minutes walk approx. to Brighton State Primary School & Brighton Specialty Shops with Convenience Store
- 23 mins walk approx. to Nashville State Primary School and Nathan Street Convenience Store with Post Office and Pharmacy
- 25 mins walk approx.. to Brighton Soccer Club & Sandgate Shopping Precinct with Woolworths, great restaurants and an array of specialty stores
- 30 mins walk approx. to Sandgate Train Station, Bracken Ridge State High School, Sandgate State School & Sandgate Special Education Unit
- 5 mins drive approx. to Deagon Racecourse, Sportsground Park and PCYC
- 7 minutes drive approx.. to St John Fisher College, St. Patrick's College, Sandgate Golf Club & Shorncliffe Pier
- 11 mins drive approx. to Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- 14 mins drive approx. to Strathpine Shopping Centre
- 17 mins drive approx. to Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
- 17 mins drive approx. to Brisbane Domestic & International Airport
- 18 mins drive approx. to proposed University at Petrie
- 19 mins drive approx. to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
- 30 mins drive (25km) approx. to Brisbane CBD
- 1 hr drive approx. to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
992m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.