Epitome of Ideal Bayside Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly situated in an elevated position with gorgeous bay views, sits this beautifully presented family home and an inspection is highly recommended.
Spread out over two spacious levels with beautiful polished timber flooring and gorgeous 9-foot ceilings throughout, this lovingly cared for home also includes four large bedrooms, an open plan dining & living area on the upper level, two expansive entertaining decks, a spacious chefs kitchen and large rumpus room on lower level with separate kitchenette/ bar.
This thoughtfully designed home also includes not only the highly desirable convenience of dual living, which is perfect for teenage kids/ elderly parents, but a separate office/ extra bedroom found at the front of the property with its own entry- an ideal space for a home business.
Situated in a sought after Bayside location within only a short walk / drive to the bay and local amenities, this home is the epitome of ideal bayside living and one step inside and you will not want to leave.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
- Master bedroom includes ceiling fan, seamless access to rear entertaining deck, WIR and well sized bathroom with glass shower
- Open plan living and dining areas with ceiling fans and glass sliding doors that effortlessly opens out onto entertaining deck
- Spacious, modern kitchen with gas cook top, quality stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top and ample preparation and storage space
- Large, rear entertaining deck with gorgeous bay views
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and quality carpet- one bedroom includes a ceiling fan
* Main family bathroom with large glass shower, separate bath and single basin
* Large internal laundry with side access and plenty of storage
* Large rumpus room with high ceilings, kitchenette/bar and gorgeous French doors that lead out onto entertaining deck
* Spacious rear entertaining deck overlooking nicely landscaped gardens/backyard and includes access to double garage
* Two Car automatic garage with drive through access to back yard
* Detached, fully tiled front office/extra bedroom with separate entry- perfect for home business
* Polished wooden flooring and high ceilings throughout
* Internal stairs providing easy and seamless access to both levels
* Great sized under stair storage
* Modern tones and dcor throughout
* Nicely landscaped, low maintenance 597sqm block
* Gorgeous bay/water views
* Close to local amenities, parks, walking/bike tracks
* And much more!
Only by inspection can one truly appreciate the opportunity this home provides for a savvy buyer or investors alike.
To arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 39 Kennedy Street, Brighton.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
597m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.