Oversized 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Townhouse
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This rare spacious 4-bedroom townhouse is ideally positioned at the end of a small complex and has open plan living areas that flow out to a sunny North-East facing covered entertainment area and large private courtyard.
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge and Dining area with air-conditioning
- Private outdoor covered entertaining area opens of lounge and dining rooms
- Generously sized Kitchen has quality appliances including dishwasher and a large corner pantry
- Master bedroom is spacious and has a large walk-in-robe, air-conditioning and Ensuite
- All other bedrooms are of generous proportions and each have a double built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Fourth bedroom is located downstairs and has an adjoining 2-way bathroom
- Side access to courtyard
- Single lock-up garage with remote control
- Plenty of visitor's parking close by
- New carpet recently installed in all bedrooms
- NBN connected
- Gated entry to the complex and Intercom System
- Short walk to Carseldine Train Station, City Bus and Carseldine Central Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Chemist, Bakery, Dentist, Bottle Shop and several great restaurants
- Body Corporate Fees (Building Format Plan): $3,354.52 p.a. approx.
- Council Rates: $318.11/quarter approx.
- Rent Appraisal: $425 - $450 per week approx.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
172m² / 0.04 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.