Resort Style Living, Convenience Plus!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfect for first home buyers, retirees and investors alike, this spacious 3-bedroom low set villa with bright, open plan living is nestled within the highly sought-after complex of "Carseldine Hamlet" just a stone's throw from local shops, City Bus Stop, Good Life Health Club and the popular Aspley Hornets Club
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes & fans, Master with Ensuite
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, cook top, microwave cabinet, good size pantry and loads of bench and storage space
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with air-conditioning leads out to paved alfresco entertainment area
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Lock up garage plus dedicated space for an extra vehicle
- Internal Laundry off Kitchen has plenty of storage space
- Plenty of visitor's parking bays in the complex
- Enjoy the weekends at home in your own resort style complex either swimming in the pool, having a BBQ or playing a game of tennis with friends & family
- Secure, very well maintained, gated complex with resident manager living on-site
- Body Corporate Fees (approx.): $729.45 per quarter
- Council Rates: $374.63/quarter approx.
- Rent appraisal: $385 - $395 per week
Conveniently located close to all major amenities, you won't find a home in a better position!
* City Bus Stop and small Shopping Centre right outside the complex & Popular Hornets Club across the road
* A short walk to Aspley State High School
* A short drive to local Primary Schools
* A short walk to City Bus Stop on Graham Road - just outside the unit complex
* A short 5- minute drive to Carseldine and Zillmere park & ride train stations
* Central business district of Aspley is only a few minutes' drive or walk where you will find many restaurants, cafes, variety shops, Coles, Woolworths & Aldi, Post-office, Banks and Specialty stores
* Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 8 minutes' drive
* Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital within a short 8-minute drive
* CBD 20 minutes' drive via Inner City Bypass
* Airport is approx. 15 minutes' drive via airport link tunnel
* 1hr drive to Sunshine Coast
* 1hr drive to the Gold Coast
This this is more than just a home, it's an investment in a wonderful lifestyle and would also make a valuable addition to any investor's portfolio. You'll need to act now to secure this property as your own.
For more information or to arrange your inspection, contact the listing agent today:
Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
209m² / 0.05 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.