Position, Position, Position!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a lovely low set 3-bedroom brick home less than 6 mins walk to both Craigslea Primary & High Schools, only 2 minutes' walk to City Bus Stop and under 5 minutes' drive to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, local cafes and popular restaurants, you won't find a home in a better location!
Chermside West is well renowned for being a high growth suburb. This home is perfect for investors, retirees and families alike who are seeking a property located in a highly sought-after pocket of Chermside West.
Some of the many features include:
- A large covered entertainment area that wraps around two sides of the in-ground pool - great for hosting BBQ's with family and friends on weekends
- Open plan casual and formal dining areas adjoin the kitchen and lounge area which has a lovely fireplace for those cold winter nights
- Playroom for children or office is air-conditioned and has floating timber floors
- 3 bedrooms, all have air-conditioning, 2 have built-in wardrobes
- Remote Double Lock-Up Garage
- Level Fully Fenced Yard for the kids to play
- Low maintenance yard on 579m2
- Security Screens on most windows & doors
- Double Lock-Up remote controlled garage
- Save $$ with 6KW Solar Panels
An unbeatable location! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac yet within minutes' walk of all major facilities, including:
1 mins walk approx. to Craigslea State Primary School with grounds access just across the road
2 mins walk approx. to City Bus Stop
6 mins walk approx. to Craigslea State High School and Child Care Centres
10 mins walk approx. to Queensland University of Technology (Webster Road)
10 mins walk approx. to C& K Chermside Pre-Prep & Craigslea Kindergarten
15 mins walk approx. to Prince Charles Hospital, Holy Spirit Hospital and Rode Centre Shopping Complex (cnr. Appleby & Rode Rd) with Coles, Post Office, Subway, Chemist, BWS, Bakery and other specialty stores.
30 mins walk approx. (or 3 mins drive approx.) to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
20 mins drive approx. to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
25-30 mins drive approx. to Brisbane CBD
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
579m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.