Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Position, Position, Position!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Ready to move right in, this four-bedroom highset home has open plan kitchen, living and dining areas that flow seamlessly onto a large covered timber deck through glass sliding doors. Perfect for entertaining family and friends whilst the kids play safely in the large fully fenced backyard, this is the perfect first home, family home or investment opportunity!!
- Functional Kitchen has stainless steel oven and range hood, glass cook top, LG dishwasher, microwave shelf, double sink, large pantry and good size fridge space
- Large rear timber deck with insulated flyover patio roof and lighting
- Front balcony upon entry to the home
- Master bedroom has a large built in wardrobe, air-conditioning & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 has large built in wardrobe & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 / Study has a ceiling fan and lovely outlook over the backyard
- Bedroom 4 has a ceiling fan
- Main bathroom has a single vanity, shower over bath with frame less shower screen and a separate toilet
- Double lock up Garage plus additional room in front yard to accommodate a car, boat, caravan or trailer
- Laundry is located underneath the home and has direct access to clothes line
- 607m2 block with established gardens and gated side access both sides
- Good storage space under house
- 4KW Solar Panels - save $$
- NBN Connected
- Council Rates: $412.12 per quarter approx.
- Rent Appraisal: $485 - $500 per week approx.
* Approximately 3 mins walk to City Bus Stop on Hamilton Road
* Approximately 2 mins walk to Whites Road Park with kids' playground and BBQ facilities
* Approximately 10 mins walk to Craigslea State High & Primary Schools, Craigslea Kindergarten, C& K Chermside Pre-Prep and Childcare Facilities
* Approximately 5 mins drive to Prince Charles Hospital, Holy Spirit Hospital and Rode Road Shopping Complex (cnr. Appleby & Rode Rd) with Coles, Post Office, Subway, Chemist, BWS, Bakery and other speciality stores.
*Approximately 5 mins drive to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* Approximately 20 mins drive to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
* Approximately 25-30 mins drive to Brisbane CBD via ICB motorway
First to view will buy - contact Deborah McCulloch today on 0417 621 568 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.