Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunningly Fabulous Town Home Overlooking Nature Reserve
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Ideally situated in a central and quiet, family friendly Fitzgibbon pocket, you will find this modern and stylish two-bedroom town home and an inspection is highly recommended.
With a practical and seamless floor plan, a neutral colour palette and quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the home represents great value in today's market and an ideal choice for savvy first home buyers or investors.
Cleverly designed and with space in mind, the home includes on the upper level, two large bedrooms both with their own ensuite and a separate study space with ample storage and bench space.
The home also seamlessly flows to an outdoor rear courtyard which connects to the single automatic garage and laundry area.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Two large bedrooms both include built in robes, quality carpet, ceiling fans and a large, modern ensuite
* Separate study space with ample storage and bench space
* Spacious, fully tiled, open plan living and dining areas both include ceiling fans and stylish built in TV cabinet
* Modern and stylish kitchen with built in quality cabinetry, gas cook top, granite bench top, stainless steel appliances and ample preparation and storage space
* Separate rear courtyard with large clothesline
* Separate W/C downstairs
* Single automatic garage with separate laundry space
* High ceilings and neutral, modern colour palette throughout
* Ducted air conditioning and security screens throughout home
* Fully fenced, north facing front courtyard
* Stunning, polished hardwood stairs leading to upper level
* Dual street access to property
* Natural gas connection
* NBN connected
* Body corporate approx.. $318 per quarter
* And much more!
The home is just approx.. 19 kilometres to the centre of the Brisbane CBD and 25 minutes to Brisbane Airport precinct. Quality schools are located nearby, a very short walking distance to Nest Shopping and Community Plaza. The Nest, Fitzgibbon Chase includes childcare, shops and service centres.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please feel free to contact Dwight Colbert or Ben Henderson.
We look forward to meeting you at 15/468 Roghan Road, Fitzgibbon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.