Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MUST SELL! Present All Offers
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This modern, low set ground level villa has a private gated entry to the home that is surrounded by beautiful parkland with shady trees, park benches and tables.
A private gated patio with a lovely outlook over the adjacent parkland greets you upon entry and flows through large double glass sliding doors onto the open plan living/dining area with modern functional kitchen.
Downsizers, retirees and first home buyers will love the convenience of living in the heart of Fitzgibbon Chase. Only minutes' walk from the Carseldine Train Station and City Bus Stops, and 7 minutes walk to the Clock Tower Shopping Complex on Beams Road.
Currently tenanted for $345 per week and with low body corporate fees, this low maintenance home would make a valuable addition to any astute investors' portfolio.
- Easy care kitchen with stone bench tops, electric stove and oven with generous cupboard space
- Master bedroom with double mirrored cupboards, stylish Ensuite, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Second bedroom with double cupboards and ceiling fans
- Internal laundry separated from main living area for convenience
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Driveway access into complex off Lavender Place
- Low Body Corporate Fees of approximately $530 per quarter
- Rates $374 per quarter approx..
Amazing value - must sell now ! Call Harpreet on 0413 976 690.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
91m² / 0.02 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.