Brand New Hampton's Elegance
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Brand new and offering a touch of Hamptons style elegance, this impressive four-bedroom home is everything you have been searching for and an inspection is highly recommended.
With not a single thing left to be done, this property has been designed to absolute perfection and occupies a fantastic position in a thriving Geebung location and only a stone's throw from the vibrant Chermside Shopping Centre district.
Set across two levels, this home has been meticulously built and of generous proportions with a practical and spacious floor plan which will instantly appeal to large families.
With an open plan kitchen to die for and the irresistible combination of both internal and external entertaining areas, the home provides the perfect amount of space and various zones to help entertain your friend and family all year round with ease.
Bright, neutral tones and quality fixtures and finishes throughout will accompany and add a modern appeal to any tastes in dcor and furnishings. All that's left to do is add your own splash of personalisation.
Situated in a highly sought-after family orientated location within a beautiful neighbourhood and surrounded by other quality homes, this property has easy access to all amenities and fabulous "wow factor".
A snapshot of benefits bound to impress include:
* Four spacious, fully carpeted bedrooms- all with impressive floor to ceiling built-ins
* Large, fully carpeted study/office or perfect use as 5th bedroom downstairs
* Master suite includes giant WIR and large ensuite with double Caesarstone bench tops, porcelain tiles, walk-in shower, large bath and separate toilet
* Impressive main family bathroom with Caesarstone bench tops, porcelain tiles, walk-in shower and separate toilet
* Great sized family room on upper level with pre-wired TV mount
* Tech Hub/ Cupboard for NBN internet conveniently located near kitchen
*Great formal family/sitting room on lower level with pre-wired TV mount
* Stunning, Hamptons style galley kitchen at the heart of the home with Caesarstone bench tops, breakfast bar, quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, large walk in Butlers pantry, plumbed in fridge and expansive preparation and storage space
* Open plan living and dining spaces with soaring 2.7m high raked ceilings which overlooks the kitchen and seamlessly connects to the alfresco area via glass sliding doors
* Great sized internal laundry with ample storage space, floor to ceiling linen press and expansive bench space
* Large, covered alfresco area with ceiling fan- perfect for entertaining friends and family
* 15KW ducted air-conditioning throughout
* NBN pre-wired
* Downlights throughout home
* Stylish feature front door
* Good size, double car accommodation with separate, large storage space with access through to home
* Fully fenced, pet friendly, 500 sqm low maintenance and easy-care block
* Located in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood- only one block from Marchant Park!
* And much more!
Situated in an ever so popular Geebung location within walking distance of Geebung and Sunshine train station and all local amenities, this is an opportunity not to be missed and only upon inspection can one truly appreciate all that this home and its fantastic location has to offer.
With easy access to Chermside Shopping Centre, local cafe precincts, reputable schools, Brisbane Airport, Gympie and Sandgate Roads and endless parkland and walking/bike tracks await.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 36 Blackwood Road, Geebung.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
499m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.