Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunningly Renovated Gordon Park Queenslander
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the highly desirable suburb of Gordon Park, sits this character filled Queenslander which perfectly incorporates the warmth, charm and practicality of a perfect first home.
Situated close to the Kedron Brook and endless parklands, surrounded by many quality homes, this home is sure to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
The home includes 3 good sized bedrooms, a beautifully renovated kitchen and ensuite and a large, outdoor alfresco space, perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round.
The home has also been completely updated in a natural and light filled colour palette throughout, perfect for all tastes in dcor and furnishings- simply move in and enjoy straight away!
Further benefits bound to impress includes-
* Three well sized bedrooms- all rooms include ceiling fans and built in robes
* Master bedroom includes large WIR & fully renovated ensuite with bath/shower combination, floor to ceiling tiles, large basin and plenty of storage space
* Open plan living and dining areas found in the heart of the home
* Air conditioning in main living area
* Large main family bathroom with walk in shower
* Separate W/C
* Beautifully renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, sleek black tapware and sink, gas cook top, soft close draws, feature subway tile splashback and ample preparation and storage space
* Spacious outdoor, fully covered alfresco area with polished concrete flooring
* Large laundry space found in alfresco area
* Spacious, neat and tidy, fully fenced 410sqm block with plenty of storage found under house
* Stunning character features throughout such as VJ walls, polished wooden floorboards, picture rails and breezeways
* High ceilings throughout
* Neutral colour palette throughout- perfect for all tastes in furniture and dcor
* Great side access to rear of property
* Natural gas connection
* Approx. 5000L water tank
* 5kw solar
* Two car accommodation
* And much more!
With close proximity to Local and Private Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways, surrounded by quality homes/ neighbours and approximately 6km to Brisbane CBD- if you are looking for a perfect first home, then an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
410m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.