Ideal First Home or Investment on Elizabeth
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated in a quiet and family friendly pocket of Griffin, sits this lovely, low maintenance home which represents absolute value in today's market. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed and an inspection is highly recommended.
Whether you are in the market for your first home or an excellent investment opportunity, 33 Elizabeth Road has a lot to offer the savviest of buyers.
Only a short drive from the booming North Lakes and Murrumba Downs Precincts, Gateway Motorways, excellent local and private schools and with close proximity to public transport and an array of local parks, the location is sure to please.
This home is well presented and comes complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious and modern kitchen with ample preparation and storage space, open plan living and dining areas, covered alfresco entertaining area and a single car accommodation on a low maintenance easy care 374m2 block.
Features bound to impress include;-
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with quality carpet, ceiling fans and built in robes, the main includes ensuite and WIR
- Main family bathroom with separate shower and large bath
- Large, covered alfresco area overlooking backyard- perfect for watching the kids play
- Spacious modern kitchen with ample storage and preparation space, quality stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
- Practical, fully tiled, open plan living and dining areas with air conditioning and glass sliding doors that open out onto outdoor alfresco area
- High ceilings with a neutral colour palette throughout, which will appeal to anyone's taste in dcor and furnishings
- Quality built brick and tile home
- Low maintenance, fully fenced 374m2 block
- Single car accommodation
- Plus much more!
Awaiting new owners; everything has been done which will leave only the unpacking to you and your family.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 33 Elizabeth Road in Griffin!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
374m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.