Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Character Filled Northgate Queenslander on 810m² - 2 Lots with DA Approval
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in a thriving Northgate pocket, close to local Caf and shops, Brisbane Airport and numerous public transport options, you will find this character filled home on an impressive and rare 810sqm parcel of land, already on two lots, and inspection is highly recommended.
With DA Approval for 5 units within a highly desirable Northgate pocket, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
As soon as you enter the home, you will immediately be impressed by not only the external space but also the internal size and useable zones the home includes.
With stunning character inclusions such as VJ walls, gorgeous breezeways, high ceilings and hardwood flooring, the home truly presents as a perfect blank canvas both inside and out and allows the savviest of buyer's endless opportunities.
To truly appreciate all the benefits on offer an inspection is highly recommended.
Further features bound to impress include:
- 2 good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, quality carpet and built in robes
- Third bedroom/study
- Spacious living room with ceiling fan, quality carpet and seamlessly connects to large sunroom and bedrooms
- Original kitchen with quality appliances and ample preparation and storage space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with large shower/bath combination
- Spacious dining area with direct access to rear of property
- Large warp around sunroom at the front of house
- 2 car accommodation
- Ample storage space underneath the home
- Expansive 810m2 block already on 2 lots- potential LMR/Townhouse development site (STCA)
- Lots 31 & 32 on RP34541
- Plus much more!
The epitome of exceptional value, only approx. 9km to Brisbane City, approx. 200m to Northgate Train station and a short ride to Brisbane Airport, Vibrant Nundah Village Precinct, Toombul and Chermside shopping centres.
The position is truly fabulous within close proximity to reputable public and private schools and endless walking and bike tracks.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 9 Olivia Street, Northgate.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
810m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.