Outstanding Opportunity in Prime Northgate Heights Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly situated in an ideal Northgate position, you will find this immaculately kept, character filled home on an expansive 660sqm block that provides endless opportunities for a savvy buyer and an inspection is highly recommended.
The home truly presents as a highly desirable blank canvas that provides all the necessities of a quality home that is ripe for renovation. With three well sized bedrooms, spacious dining and living areas, a large original kitchen and an expansive space found under the house, let your imagination run wild with the many possibilities this home offers.
With low to medium residential zoning, the site can also cater for unit development (up to two or three story mix)- simply land bank for the future or develop now! (STCA)
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Three well sized bedrooms
* Large living area that seamlessly connects to spacious dining room
* Spacious original kitchen with electric cook top, ample preparation and storage space and with easy access to dining room and rear stairs leading to back yard
* Well sized, original main bathroom with shower/bath combination and single vanity
* Large, separate laundry found under home
* Expansive storage space with approx. 5000L water tank found under home
* One car accommodation
* Spacious 660sqm, nicely landscaped, low maintenance block
* Low to Medium residential zoning
* High ceilings throughout
* Character features throughout such as casement windows and original cornicing
* And much more!
This home is the very definition of exceptional value, with close proximity to reputable schools, Northgate Train station, Nundah Village, Brisbane Airport, Toombul and Chermside Shopping Centre and only approx. 9km to Brisbane City.
Situated in one of Northgate Heights most ideal locations and surrounded by quality homes and in a lovely neighbourhood - if you are looking for an outstanding opportunity in today's market, then an inspection is an absolute must!
To arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 139 Ridge Street, Northgate.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
660m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.