Stylishly Renovated Nudgee Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Boasting a practical and beautifully renovated, modern design along with various zones for the whole family to spread out and enjoy, welcome to 15 Petunia Street, Nudgee.
Whether buying as your first or forever home, the warmth, lifestyle and location are guaranteed to please and an inspection is highly recommended.
In a market where first impressions count for everything, one step inside this fantastic Nudgee home and you won't want to leave!
From the modern street presence to the light filled entryway leading into the open living and dining spaces, this home is full of surprises from the very first moment you enter the property and are sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
The home also includes a newly renovated, modern style kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and two fully renovated, sophisticated bathrooms complete with large stylish basins, soft close draws and extra storage space.
Entertain at ease with the various and spacious outdoor zones such as the fully covered rear deck which overlooks the expansive back yard or the covered outdoor alfresco area that can be found on the ground level - both areas are perfect for watching the kids play.
Other features include bright, neutral tones and sought after original hardwood flooring throughout the home. The block has also been beautifully landscaped with low maintenance, easy care living in mind.
Situated in an ever so popular Nudgee pocket, this property is an ideal choice for all buyers that are looking for a practical first home or ideal investment that still has endless potential whilst having the convenience of such a central Nudgee location with easy access to various public transport options and shopping precincts.
A snapshot of benefits bound to impress include:
- Open plan living and dining space on upper level with ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Three spacious bedrooms all with celling fans, master includes fully renovated ensuite, air-conditioning and study nook or potential WIR space
- Fully renovated, modern style kitchen with electric stovetop, double fridge space, quality stainless steel appliances, ample preparation and storage space and access to entertaining deck
- Fully covered, rear entertaining deck that overlooks the expansive back yard- perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round
- Fully renovated, modern style main family bathroom with huge shower/bath combination and large vanity with soft close draws/cupboards
- Light and bright, utility spaces on lower level with ample storage space and access to backyard and laundry space
- Separate W/C
- Beautiful hardwood flooring, Crimsafe security screens/doors, blinds and high ceilings throughout upper level
- Completely repainted inside and out in neutral and modern tones- perfect for all tastes in furnishings and decor
- Spacious, beautifully landscaped, low maintenance rear yard with covered alfresco area- another great entertaining space for friends and family
- Single Car accommodation with ample off-street parking and side access to rear of property
- Fully fenced, 607sqm block
- Walking distance to Nudgee Train Station
- And much more!
Located in the booming suburb of Nudgee, surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, homes and shopping facilities, only a short stroll to Nudgee Train Station along with easy access to the Gateway Motorway, this property has the potential to add further value to a home already exuding many features that are sure to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 15 Petunia Street, Nudgee.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.