Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fabulous First Home or Ideal Investment on Redhill
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the thriving suburb of Nudgee, approximately 13km from Brisbane CBD, you will find this perfect opportunity for first home buyers or investors alike and an inspection is highly recommended.
With two well sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a great sized, rear entertaining patio, the home provides savvy buyers a quality opportunity to enter today's market.
The home also includes polished hardwood flooring and a neutral colour palette throughout, perfect for all tastes in furnishings and dcor- simply move in and enjoy straight away.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
- Two well sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and one includes built in robe
- Main updated bathroom with modern vanity and shower/bath combination
- Second updated bathroom with modern vanity and large glass shower
- Open, eat in kitchen with electric cook top and ample preparation and storage space
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioning
- Spacious, tiled front entry/sunroom leading into lounge room
- Large internal laundry with additional storage space and direct access to rear of property
- Rear, fully covered entertaining patio- perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Garden shed
- NBN Connected
- 3KW Solar
- Beautifully landscaped, neat and tidy front yard
- Private street presence
- Currently tenanted at $415 per week
- And much more!
Situated in an ever so popular Nudgee pocket, this property is an ideal choice for all buyers that are looking for a practical first home or ideal investment that still has endless potential and is surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, homes and shopping facilities with easy access to Nudgee Train Station and Gateway Motorway.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 81A Redhill Road, Nudgee.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.