Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Charming First Home or Ideal Investment on Virginia/Wavell Heights Border
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a highly desirable pocket, on the Virginia/Wavell Heights border, sits this charming and immaculately maintained home which perfectly incorporates warmth, charm and practicality of a perfect first home or solid investment.
Situated in a family orientated neighbourhood, surrounded by many new builds, renovations and with strong capital growth expected, this home is sure to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
The home includes 3 well sized bedrooms all with built in robes, an updated kitchen overlooking the large dining area, renovated main family bathroom and a spacious living area in the heart of the home.
You will also find a natural and light filled colour palette throughout, perfect for all tastes in dcor and furnishings- simply move in and enjoy straight away!
Further benefits bound to impress includes-
- Three well sized bedrooms all with built in robes - one room includes a ceiling fan
- spacious living area that includes a ceiling fan and stylish pendant lighting
- Large renovated modern bathroom with large bath, separate glass shower and ample storage space
- Spacious dining area overlooking kitchen
- Separate W/C
- Updated kitchen with electric cook top, double sink and plenty of storage and preparation space with access to rear of property
- Large practical laundry and second bathroom found downstairs underneath property
- Outdoor entertaining patio
- High ceilings throughout
- Stunning character features throughout such as original cornicing, casement windows/doors, pendant lighting and hardwood flooring
- Neutral colour palette throughout - perfect for all tastes in furniture and dcor
- Double car accommodation with plenty of off street parking
- Great side access to rear of property
- Plenty of storage space found underneath property
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained, fully fenced, 401sqm corner block
- And much more!
Situated in one of Virginias thriving pockets on the Wavell Heights border, surrounded by quality homes/neighbours and in a family orientated street with close access to reputable schools and just a short drive to Chermside Shopping Centre & Nundah Village - if you are looking for a perfect first home or an excellent opportunity for investment then an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 45 Maddocks Street in Virginia.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
401m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.