Hampton's Inspired Living on Templeton
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Beautifully presented and immaculately kept, the Dwight Colbert team are proud to present this stunning, Hamptons inspired family home, perfectly located in a thriving pocket of Virginia on the Wavell Heights border.
Surrounded by many new builds and quality renovations, this cleverly designed home incorporates the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home. The ground level consists of a fifth bedroom or home office, expansive living and dining areas with a seamless connection to the large, outdoor alfresco area with the upper level consisting of four spacious bedrooms and an additional living space- perfect for a kids/teenager's retreat.
Boasting a neutral and coastal colour palette with stunning wooden flooring throughout, the home has been finished to absolute perfection and will easily accommodate all tastes in furniture and dcor.
Privately positioned and immaculately landscaped, this stylish residence provides the perfect amount of space and highly desirable features that are essential for quality, relaxed family living and one step inside and you will not want to leave.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Open plan living and dining areas with seamless connection to outdoor alfresco area
* Separate fifth bedroom or home office
* Expansive, galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close draws/cupboards, large electric cook top, double fridge space and spacious butler's pantry with ample preparation and storage space
* Spacious, fully covered outdoor alfresco area overlooking yard with ceiling fan and sliding plantation shutter screens
* Large, internal laundry with loads of storage and bench space and easy access to side of property
* Separate study nook
* Fully ducted air conditioning
* Fully remote double garage
- Four spacious bedrooms all with quality carpet, ceiling fans and built in robes
- Master bedroom includes expansive WIR, quality carpet, ceiling fan and spacious ensuite with large walk in shower, separate W/C and double vanity with frameless mirror
- Additional spacious living area perfect for teenagers/kids retreat
- Large, main family bathroom with separate bath and large glass shower on upper level
- Separate, spacious powder room
- Wooden flooring and neutral colour palette throughout
- Plantation shutters and Crimsafe screens throughout
- NBN Connected
- 400sqm block with approx. 20m frontage
- Surrounded by quality new builds and renovations
- Fully fenced and secure
- Full side access to yard
- Very level and low maintenance with nothing more to be done
Located in a highly desirable Virginia pocket, this beautiful family home has so much to offer the most discerning of buyers and only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this marvellous home has to offer.
The position is fabulous, with close proximity to reputable local Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Awaiting new owners; simply move in and immediately enjoy this gorgeous home and family friendly location.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 41 Templeton Street, Virginia.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.