Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylishly Renovated Wavell Heights Family Home. Contract Crashed - Get In Quick!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Boasting a practical and beautifully renovated, modern design along with various zones for the whole family to spread out and enjoy, welcome to 12 Beeby Street, Wavell Heights.
Whether buying as your first or forever home, the warmth, lifestyle and location are guaranteed to please and an inspection is highly recommended. In a market where first impressions count for everything, one step inside this fantastic Wavell Heights home and you won't want to leave!
From the sophisticated and modern street presence, to the light filled entryway leading into the open living and dining spaces, this home is full of surprises from the very first moment you enter the property and are sure to impress the most discerning of buyers!
The home also includes a newly renovated, modern style kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, feature tile splashback and servery window. Entertain at ease with the spacious, fully covered rear deck which overlooks the expansive back yard- perfect for watching the kids play.
Other features include bright, neutral tones throughout and sought after original hardwood flooring and an updated modern style family bathroom.
Situated in an ever so popular Wavell Heights pocket, this property is an ideal choice for all buyers that are looking for a practical first home or ideal investment that still has endless potential whilst having the convenience of such a central Wavell Heights location.
A snapshot of benefits bound to impress include:
* Open plan, air-conditioned living and dining space on upper level with glass doors opening onto front balcony and glass bi fold doors that open out onto rear entertaining deck
* Three spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans, two include built in robes
* Fully renovated, modern style kitchen with large gas stove top, feature tile splash back, quality stainless steel appliances, ample preparation and storage space and servery window that opens out onto entertaining deck
* Spacious, rear, fully covered entertaining deck with privacy screens and overlooks the expansive rear yard- perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round
* Updated main family bathroom with huge shower/bath combination and double vanity with soft close draws/cupboards
* Light and bright, utility spaces on lower level with ample storage space and access to backyard and laundry
* Separate W/C
* Beautiful hardwood flooring, neutral colour palette and high ceilings throughout upper level
* Spacious, low maintenance rear yard with storage shed
* Single Car accommodation with ample off-street parking and side access to rear of property
* Fully fenced, 607sqm block
* New LED downlights throughout
* Solar hot water
* And much more!
Located in the booming suburb of Wavell Heights, surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, homes and shopping facilities, this property has the potential to add further value to a home already exuding many features that are sure to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 12 Beeby Street, Wavell Heights.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.