Spacious Family Home on Abbey
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perfectly positioned in a family friendly Wavell Heights pocket with a lovely outlook towards Downfall Creek and Geebung Hill, you will find this spacious, solid brick, three-bedroom home and an inspection is highly recommended.
Spread out over two expansive levels and easily accessible via large internal stairs, the home offers numerous zones for families to enjoy.
There are also beautifully landscaped gardens/ lawn space that provide an abundance of outdoor areas for kids to play and plenty of off-street parking with rare, dual street access from Benecia Street.
With a spacious floor plan, beautiful hardwood flooring and a light and bright neutral colour palette throughout, the home provides all the necessities of a perfect blank canvas that can easily be transformed into your own wonderful family home.
Further benefits bound to impress include:-
* Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans- two rooms include built in robes
* Fully renovated main family bathroom with oversized shower, large separate bathtub and double sinks
* Spacious, neat and tidy kitchen with high quality Neff oven and 70cm electric cook top, with plenty of storage and preparation space
* Open plan living and dining spaces with ceiling fan, and air conditioning
* Large, fully enclosed deck with additional living and dining space that includes a ceiling fan- perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round
* The front deck has relaxing views and is perfect for enjoying the winter sun
* The elevated position captures Bay breezes
* Impressively large, fully tiled utility space found on lower level with original bathroom, air conditioning, large storage room and easy access to front and rear of property
* Large, internal laundry
* Separate, covered alfresco area on lower level with additional patio with undercover clothes line
* Fully fenced, beautifully landscaped 655sqm block with shady jacarandas
* Large Shed with power, accessible from Benecia Street
* 5000L water tank
* Surround sound system in living area and enclosed deck
* Beautiful hardwood flooring and a light and bright colour palette throughout
* Hardwired security system in place which is bound to be of benefit* Security screens and blinds throughout
* Cardiffair Natural Cooling System
* And much more!
Only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this family home has to offer.
This family home offers the highly desirable combination of location and versatility and has the benefit of close proximity to reputable Local Schools, Public Transport and only minutes to the Vibrant Chermside Shopping Centre and Nundah Village Precincts, Virginia & Nudgee golf clubs, Nudgee Beach, and walking/bike tracks.
For further information please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 22 Abbey Street, Wavell Heights.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
655m² / 0.16 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.