Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
First Class Transformation in Blue Chip Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely does a fully renovated home of this calibre come to market with the enviable combination of unique character features and sophisticated, modern updates in one of Brisbane's most sought-after suburbs.
Perfectly positioned in a central Wavell Heights location, this home has been completely and meticulously transformed to the highest of standards and an inspection is highly recommended.
From the Italian porcelain tiles in the bathroom, to the Spanish hand pressed ceramic splash back in the kitchen, every feature has been precisely incorporated into the home to present an outstanding renovation to the market and is sure to impress the most discerning of buyers.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Expansive master suite with large built in robes, ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, LED downlights, quality carpet, private balcony and a gorgeous ensuite that includes a spacious walk in shower with dual raindrop shower heads, floor to ceiling Italian porcelain tiles, large vanity with dual basins and chic, frameless mirrors.
* Bedroom 2 and 3 include ceiling fans, split system air conditioning, quality wool carpet, mirrored built in robes, timber venetian blinds and LED downlights.
* Main, family bathroom that features large shower/bath combination with dual raindrop shower heads, floor to ceiling Italian porcelain tiles, recessed cistern and a large basin with chic, frameless mirror.
* Spacious and light filled lounge room with ceiling fan, LED downlights and beautiful, original cornicing
* Separate dining space overlooking kitchen with split system air conditioning, LED downlights, unique pendant lighting and beautiful, original cornicing that effortlessly flows throughout the house
* Spacious modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, Spanish hand pressed ceramic splashback, 4 burner ILVE induction cook top, Bosch stainless steel appliances, dual sink, and plenty of preparation and storage space
* Large, internal laundry with plenty of storage space and easy access to expansive, rear entertaining deck and yard
* Expansive entertaining deck that includes various zones to spread out and enjoy such as the covered patio or fire pit with raised timber seating- entertain your friends and family at ease all year round.
* Private, fully fenced, beautifully landscaped 607sqm block with convenient integrated electric gate and an abundance of lawn space for kids to play- also includes side access for caravan, boat or trailer
* Double carport with two additional off-street car spaces
* Bright and light filled, neutral colour palette throughout- perfect for all tastes in furnishings and dcor
* Polished, hardwood flooring throughout
* And much more!
Located in the thriving suburb of Wavell Heights, surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, quality homes and various shopping facilities, whether looking for your first or forever home, this immaculate property is certain to excite and impress.
To truly appreciate what is on offer, an inspection is an absolute must!
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 126 Hamilton Road, Wavell Heights
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.