Fall in Love with the Character, Live for the Convenience!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Picture perfect this charming highset Queenslander is a complete blank canvas - your ideal first or forever home.
With High Ceilings, VJ Walls, Front & Rear Decks you can already feel the cosy, welcoming nature of this property - an immediate sense of "we're home".
Sellers are packed & all serious offers will be considered.
- 2 Large Bedrooms, Third ideal as Study or Nursery
- Air conditioning to master bedroom
- Unique Two Way Ensuite/Bathroom with Iconic Terazzo Floor
- Practical Kitchen with Good Bench & Storage Space
- Light Filled Living Space, Dining Opens to Open Air Entertaining Deck
- Coat of Arms & Picture Rail Features
- Central Hallway Carrying Great Natural Light & Daily Breezes
- Leafy Street Appeal & Fully Fenced - Pet & Child Friendly
- Under House Storage & Car Space
- Move in & Enjoy yet with potential to renovate & make your own finishing touches.
Ultra convenient position walking distance from major bus, major shopping, Geebung Train Station, and minutes from an abundance of reputable schools and childcare.
Contact the agent today for all further enquiry & to arrange your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
445m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.