Expansive Family Home with Granny Flat on Zillmere/Aspley Border
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated in a thriving Zillmere location, sits this expansive, immaculately presented multi zone family home on an ideal 941sqm block.
As soon as you enter the property, you will be pleasantly surprised by the sheer size, space and versatility the home offers and an inspection is an absolute must!
The main home offers three large bedrooms, a spacious and updated bathroom with separate shower and large bath, expansive living and dining areas and a practical, stylishly renovated kitchen with huge walk in pantry, gas cook top and quality stainless-steel appliances.
The home also includes a separate one-bedroom granny flat with its own private entry, lounge room, WIR and access to the spacious entertaining deck and backyard- perfect for buyers looking for a separate space for teenagers, elderly parents, home business or potential rental income.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
* Three queen sized bedrooms - all with built in robes and ceilings fans, one bedroom includes air conditioning
* Spacious, front living area with ceiling fan, air conditioning and easy access to large and secure patio which overlooks the front of property and street
* Stylishly renovated, modern kitchen with huge walk in pantry, large fridge space, quality stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, near new dishwasher and oven and ample preparation and storage space
* Separate dining area that overlooks kitchen and includes ceiling fan and air-conditioning
* Spacious, fully covered entertaining deck with privacy/shade blinds and ramp leading to back yard- perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round
* Large, updated bathroom with separate shower, oversized bath and separate W/C
* Granny flat that includes separate entry, spacious living area with ceiling fan and air conditioning, kitchenette and queen-sized bedroom with walk in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite with walk in shower
* Large laundry with ample preparation and storage space
* Four car accommodation with one undercover space
* Updated, low maintenance flooring throughout
* Neutral colour palette and security screens throughout
* Low maintenance, nicely landscaped 941sqm block in quiet Zillmere location
* Two water tanks (3000L & 6000L)
* Plenty of storage space under house
* NBN Connection
* And much more!
Located in a sought-after pocket of Zillmere, close to public transport, reputable schools, parks and minutes away from Chermside shopping precinct, this home is awaiting new owners and everything has been done which will leave only the unpacking to you and your family.
Only by an inspection will one truly appreciate all the benefits this home has to offer.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please feel free to contact Dwight Colbert or Callum Lazzarini.
We look forward to meeting you at 133 Crowley Street, Zillmere.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
941m² / 0.23 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.