Amazing Location Walk to Train, Bus, Shops, Schools
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This property is all about location, location:
Positioned in the heart of Zillmere less than 5 minutes' walk from Zillmere Train Station, City Bus, IGA supermarket, Post Office, Chemist, popular restaurants, boutique stores and with easy access to numerous reputable public and private schools, you will be amazed by the lifestyle this beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse has to offer.
Nestled in the middle of a quiet complex and with a well thought out design which doesn't compromise on size, this charming home boasts total security and privacy. With low maintenance and natural decor throughout, this home is perfect for professionals, young families and investors alike.
Bursting with features including:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Covered balcony overlooking courtyard
- Modern functional kitchen with new granite benchtops, dishwasher and brand new Westinghouse electric stove and oven
- Spacious lounge area with air conditioning
- Fresh and bright bathrooms
- Downstairs powder room for added convenience
- Separate laundry
- Private entry area
- Brand new carpets & freshly painted throughout in neutral colours
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Large, low maintenance courtyard with alfresco area
- Single car accommodation with direct access through glass sliding entrance doubles as an additional entertainment area
- Ready to move right in or rent out
- Rent appraisal approx $360-375 per week - this is a fantastic investment opportunity!
- Affordable Body Corporate Fees $748 per quarter approx.
- Council Rates $350 per quarter approx.
- Water Rates $370-$380 per quarter approx.
- Zillmere State Primary School only 11 minutes walk approx..
- Aspley State High School just 23 minutes walk approx..
- St. Dympna's Primary School (Private) 18 minutes walk approx..
- St Joseph's Nudgee College Catholic School (Private) 3.5km or 8 minutes drive approx..
- O'Callaghan Park with sports fields only 15 minutes walk approx..
- Brisbane CBD 27 minutes approx. via train or about 20 minutes drive.(16km)
- Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast 1 hour drive approx..
Properties of this calibre in this highly sought-after location get snapped up quickly.
To avoid disappointment, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522 today for more information or to arrange a viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
110m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.