Presented to Please and Priced to Sell
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This private 2 bedroom home is located in the leafy surrounds of Albany Creek and situated close to schools, shops, parklands and transport.
Positioned on a fully fenced landscaped 607m2 block, this home offers comfortable, living and is perfect for first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike.
31 Seligan Street offers:
- 2 well sized bedrooms, both with built in robes and ceilings fans
- Renovated main bathroom with shower and separate bath tub
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Galley style kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards
- Spacious living and dining opens out to the rear yard
- New flooring throughout
- Security Screens
- Water Tank connected to the gardens
- Fully fenced 607m2 block, perfect for the kids or pets to run around
- Covered patio
- New light fittings
- Carport + plenty of off street parking
Albany Creek is a vibrant ever changing suburb located 12kms from the Brisbane CBD in the North of Brisbane. Four primary schools, one high school in Albany Creek and five child care centres are situated throughout the suburb. Local amenities include cafes, restaurants and three major supermarkets, to cater for the family orientated community. Direct public transport links to the CBD, Westfield Chermside and the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals.
Presented to please, with a fresh update, this low maintenance home is waiting for its new owner!
Call Claudia today to beat the weekend rush, and secure this gorgeous home!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.