Quality Family Home in Tree Lined Street
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
It doesn't get much better than this for Location!
In a highly sought after street only a short walk to Aspley State School, buses, Shopping Centre and surrounded by Parkland with bike & walking tracks.
- Open Plan formal lounge and dining rooms
- Family room has built in bar which is great for entertaining family and friends
- Kitchen is well positioned in the home and has stainless steel Smeg oven & four burner gas cooktop, breakfast bar, four door pantry & Blanco Dishwasher
- Four bedrooms, master with W.I.R. + ensuite, all bedrooms have wardrobes
- Covered Entertainment area at rear overlooks private, landscaped garden and has lots of grassed area for the kids to play & kick a ball
- Cavity brick with terracotta tiled roof, 3000 litre water tank, Air-conditioning, Solar hot water system with electric booster and many more features upon inspection.
- Exclusive and tightly held enclave in a highly desirable location surrounded by quality homes & tree lined streets
About the Location:
- Short walk to popular Aspley Primary School
- Short drive to Aspley State High school & Craigslea Primary and High school (highly commended schools)
- Private Schools serviced by coaches that pick up in the area
- A short 5-minute walk to City Bus stop on Horn Road and a 5 -minute walk to Bus Transit Centre at the Hypermarket
- Walking & Bike Tracks at the end of the street
- Park lands and kids playground only a short stroll
- Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital approx. 5 minutes' drive
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre approx. 5 minutes' drive
- Hypermarket has Coles, Kmart, Aldi and other specialty shops and is only a very short 5-minute walk or drive
- Central business district of Aspley - 5-minute drive to Post Office, Restaurants, local shopping and banks etc.
- CBD 20 minutes' drive via new ICB motorway
- Airport approx. 15-20 minutes' drive via new airport link tunnel
- Aspley is approx. 12 kms from CBD
- Approx. 1-hour drive to Sunshine Coast
- Approx. 1-hour drive to Gold Coast
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.