OPEN HOME CANCELLED
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in Quiet Cul-de-sac in the Prestigious Aspley Grove Estate. This beautifully presented, north-easterly aspect home offers something for the whole family to enjoy! Set on 742m2 of prime real estate in a great location close to the local Aspley primary school, parks, walking/bike tracks and buses direct to the city, there's plenty of space for the growing family! This home is certain not to disappoint!
The covered outdoor entertaining area is spacious and is enhanced by the view over the sparkling in-ground pool. This is simply perfect for enjoying the Queensland lifestyle!
* Four bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in-robe and air-conditioning
* Open plan family room, casual dining area and kitchen are north facing and captures the natural light and cool Summer breezes
* Modern kitchen has quality appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
* Study has purpose built desks and cabinetry and is ideally situated adjacent to the living areas, perfect for parents to oversee the kids with their homework
* Spacious covered outdoor entertainment area is perfect for family BBQ's, parties or to simply laze about in the shade and watch the kids play
* Air-conditioning, 24 solar panels with 5KW inverter, Security Alarm System
* Fully fenced back yard with landscaped gardens and garden shed
* Double lock-up remote controlled garage
* Exclusive and tightly held enclave in a highly desirable location surrounded by quality homes & tree lined streets
* Short walk to popular Aspley Primary School
* Short drive to Aspley State High School & prestigious Craigslea Primary and High School
* Private Schools serviced by coaches that pick up in the area
* 5 minutes walk to City Bus stop on Horn Road and a 10 minute walk to the Bus Transit Centre at the Hypermarket
* Walking & Bike Tracks at the end of the street
* Kids playground only a short stroll
* Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital approx. 5 minutes' drive
* Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre approx. 5 minutes' drive
* Hypermarket has Coles, Kmart, Aldi and other specialty shops and is only a very short 5-minute walk or drive
* 5 minutes' drive to central business district of Aspley with Post Office, Restaurants local shopping and banks, etc.
* CBD 20 minutes' drive via new ICB motorway
* Airport approx. 15-20 minutes' drive via new airport link tunnel
* Aspley is approx. 12 klms from CBD
* Approx. 1-hour drive to Sunshine Coast
* Approx. 1-hour drive to Gold Coast
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the listing agent, Deborah McCulloch.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.