Perfect Renovator in Sought After Aspley Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Elevated, perfectly positioned, South facing and located in a very established and convenient pocket of Aspley, this solid brick home is a perfect opportunity for investors or renovators alike and an inspection is highly recommended.
With a very wide street frontage and classic brick exterior, this substantial home has street presence with the scope to further improve and capitalise on this convenient location.
On the upper lever you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, a large main bathroom, open plan living and dining areas and spacious kitchen.
Just off the main living area you will find an impressively large front balcony, expanding the whole width of the house where you will enjoy the breezes and serenity this sought after Aspley location has to offer.
On the lower level, you will find single car accommodation with space for a workshop, perfect for every handyman. The lower level also provides internal access to the home and also convenient access to the large back yard.
The remainder of the space is a blank canvas that is perfect for use as a utility room or man cave, the options are endless!
Further benefits bound to impress include:
- 3 great sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, main includes air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Family sized bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Large original kitchen adjacent to the open plan dining and living areas
- Beautiful original hardwood flooring throughout home
- Air conditioning in main living and dining areas
- Elevated front balcony provides an additional recreational space, overlooking the expansive front yard and quiet family orientated cul-de-sac
- Fully fenced rear yard providing ample space for the kids and pets to play
- Single garage with internal access
- Carport perfect for two extra cars
- Huge downstairs multipurpose space which could be utilised as a utility room, man cave or just fantastic storage
- Separate toilet and shower on lower level
- Large internal laundry space
- Located in a central pocket of Aspley, close to reputable schools, public transport and cafe/shopping precincts
Opportunities like this don't last when they come to market. This property is awaiting new owners and an inspection is an absolute must!
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert
We look forward to meeting you at 5 Aspley Bank Street in Aspley.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.