A home with all the bells and whistles
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This impressive home is perfect for the growing family and is located in the highly sought after Aspley Grove Estate.
Positioned well on a 598m2 block, this is a rare opportunity to secure a beautiful piece of real estate opposite park land, walking and bike tracks.
Boasting 4 good sized bedrooms plus separate study, 2 living areas and a glorious pool, you can simply entertain to your hearts content all your family and friends. With near new carpet and roller blinds throughout, you can move straight in as all the hard work has been done for you to enjoy!
4 bedrooms plus a study or 5th bedroom
Sparkling in ground pool
Near new carpet and roller blinds throughout
Under cover entertainment area
Ducted air conditioning upstairs with a split system air conditioner downstairs
Double lock up garage and additional carport
3 water tanks
Well established low maintenance gardens
THE LOCAL AREA
* Exclusive and tightly held enclave in a highly desirable location surrounded by quality homes & tree lined streets
* Short walk to popular Aspley State Primary School
* Short drive to Aspley State High school & Craigslea Primary and High school (highly commended schools)
* Private Schools serviced by coaches that pick up in the area
* A short 5-minute walk to City Bus stop on Horn Road and a
10 -minute walk to Bus Transit Centre at the Hypermarket
* Walking & Bike Tracks at the end of the street
* Kids playground only a short stroll
* Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital approx. 5 minutes' drive
* Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre approx. 5 minutes' drive
* Hypermarket has Coles, Kmart, Aldi and other specialty shops and is only a very short 5-minute walk or drive
* Central business district of Aspley - 5-minute drive to Post Office, Restaurants, local shopping and banks etc.
* CBD 20 minutes' drive via new ICB motorway
* Airport approx. 15-20 minutes' drive via new airport link tunnel
* Aspley is approx. 12 klms from CBD
* Approx. 1-hour drive to Sunshine Coast
* Approx. 1-hour drive to Gold Coast
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.