PEACEFUL & PRIVATE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Don't miss the opportunity to secure this lowset brick family home nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on 835m2 of prime real-estate.
- Three bedrooms + Study
- Master has a walk-in-robe, air-conditioning and bathroom adjoining
- Features include large open plan formal + informal living & dining rooms
- Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooks private backyard
- Fully fenced backyard, newly renovated roof, garden shed, fans & air-conditioning
- Situated in a well established and sought after pocket of Aspley
Highly desirable location close to all amenities including:
- Short walk to bus stop to City
- 2 minutes' drive to Aspley CBD, including popular restaurants, Coles Hypermarket and specialty shops
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 10-minute drive
- 10-minute drive to Central business district of Chermside Post-office, restaurants, local shopping and banks etc.
- Short walk to parkland, walking & bike tracks.
- Brisbane CBD approximately 20-minute drive via ICB.
- Approx. 20-minute drive to Brisbane Airport
- Approx. 1-hour drive to Sunshine Coast
- Approx. 1-hour drive to Gold Coast
Don't delay or you will miss out on owning this lovely home. For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the listing agent, Deborah McCulloch.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.