Blank Canvas in the Best Position
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located in a highly desirable, family friendly pocket of Aspley, surrounded by house proud owners, this large family home set on a generously sized 610m2 block is a blank canvas just waiting for the astute buyer to add their own flair. Backing onto picturesque Rainbow Lorikeet Park with kids' playground, this home takes full advantage of the tranquil bushland setting.
Set over three levels with multiple separate living areas, this home has so much potential to renovate & value-add, or simply move right in & enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in one of the best streets in Aspley.
A generous open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area greets you upon entry & opens onto a large rear sunroom with lovely views over the neighbouring parkland, as well as a large covered front verandah which runs the entire width of the living area.
Upstairs, you'll find all three bedrooms, one with a built-in-robe, and a main bathroom with separate toilet.
Internal stairs lead you down past the living/dining room to the bottommost level to reveal a good-sized rumpus room, with a built-in bar area and second bathroom which has great potential as a separate Granny Flat. A glass sliding door opens from the rumpus area onto the fully fenced backyard.
An outstanding position within walking distance of good public & private schools, train, City bus stop and even Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
More than meets the eye & packed with great features, an inspection is a must to fully appreciate everything this unique home has to offer.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Front Entry off covered Patio
- Functional Kitchen with Simpson Dishwasher, Whirlpool Stove/Oven & plenty of storage & bench preparation space
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs are all carpeted, one with Built-In
- Main Bathroom has shower, vanity & separate toilet
- 2nd bathroom has shower, vanity & toilet
- Linen closet upstairs
- Double Tandem Carport
- Fully fenced backyard with gated side access to large powered shed/garage approx.. 6 x 3m + plenty of room for off-street parking
- Laundry with direct external access
- NBN connected, fly screens, ceiling fan/lights
- Ready to move right in or rent out
- Rent appraisal approx $430 - 450 per week
- Council Rates: approx.. $350 per quarter
Properties of this calibre in this highly sought-after location get snapped up quickly.
Get in quick to avoid disappointment! Contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522 today for more information or to arrange a viewing.
- 7 mins walk approx. to City Bus Stop & St. Dympna's Primary School (Private)
- 8 mins walk approx. to Marchant Park 8 mins walk approx..
- 12 mins walk approx. to Woolworth Chermside Marketplace (corner Webster Rd & Gympie Rd)
- 14 mins walk approx. to Zillmere State Primary School
- 15-20 mins walk approx.. to Aspley East State School & Pre-School & Aspley Village Shopping Centre with Coles, Pharmacy, Hair Studio, Veterinary Surgery & popular restaurants
- 20 mins walk approx.. to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, Zillmere Train Station & Zillmere Shopping District
- 25 mins walk approx.. to Aspley State High School & Aspley Shopping Precinct with Coles
- 25 mins walk approx. to Geebung State Primary School, Geebung Train Station & Geebung Shopping District
- 35 mins walk approx.. to Craigslea State High School (2.7km)
- 7 mins drive approx.. to Taigum Shopping Centre
- 9 mins drive approx.. to St Joseph's Nudgee College Catholic School
- 11 mins drive approx.. to Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospitals
- 14 mins drive approx. to Brisbane Entertainment Centre Boondall (4km)
- 16 mins drive approx.. to Brisbane International & Domestic Airports
- 20-30 mins drive approx.. to Brisbane CBD
- 1 hour drive approx.. to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.