- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Positioned beautifully to capture the north-east breeze and to experience the quietness of this tranquil and very private street.
- Light and airy spaces with large formal and informal living and dining rooms
- Guest room downstairs is great for elderly parents or visiting relatives and easy access to bathroom
- Modern Kitchen with island bar, Caesar stone bench tops and timber feature servery
- Media Room/Games Room + Teenager's Retreat
- Outdoor entertainment area overlooks in ground pool and the tree tops of nature reserve
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe + additional wardrobe, ensuite
- Air conditioning throughout, vacuumaid
- Three car accommodation or Two car accommodation and gymnasium complete with wet bar.
- Ideally located opposite nature reserve and walking/bike tracks
- Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals a short 5 minute drive
- Central business district of Aspley 2 minute drive , with Post Office, Restaurants, Local shopping and Banks etc.
- CBD 20 minutes drive via new ICB motorway
- Airport approx 15-20 min drive via new airport link tunnel
- Aspley Grove is approx 12 klms from the CBD
- Westfield Chermside shopping Centre 5 minutes' drive
- Woolworths, service station and sundry shops within walking distance
- Short walk to bus stop for City buses & Chermside Shopping Centre
- Chermside Hills reserve
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Deborah McCulloch.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.