Ray White Aspley
Premium Property in Prime Location!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in the quietest street within Aspen In The Sun, the location of this standalone home is extremely central. Just 13km from the CBD and a short walk to public transport, the Aspley Hypermarket shopping centre, restaurants and other amenities.
The home is of generous size and features include:
- Built over 3 levels with 3 good sized bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the third with a extra-large built-in robe
- Main bathroom upper level and powder room on mid level
- The main bedroom has an en-suite and a balcony allowing for outside seating
- The upper levels have views over the surrounding area and receive beautiful natural breezes
- Mid-level has dining room, kitchen, powder room and laundry
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has plenty of storage including generous pantry and dishwasher
- The dining area has direct access outside to a private, fenced courtyard at the rear of the home, perfect for BBQ's and extra outside entertaining
- Lower level has entry to the property and lounge area
- Vacuumaid and security alarm system
- Single remote lock-up garage with internal access plus allocated space for second vehicle
- Very well managed complex by long-term onsite manager
- Walk to Aspley State Primary and High Schools
- Complex adjoins parkland, bike and walking tracks
- Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital only a 5 minute drive
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre only a 5 minute drive
- Coles, Kmart, Aldi and other specialty shops are only a short walk
- Central business district of Aspley - 5 minutes' walk to Post Office, restaurants, local shopping and banks etc
- Brisbane CBD 20 minutes' drive
- Brisbane Airport approx. 15-20 minute drive via new airport link tunnel
- Approx.(1)hour drive to Sunshine Coast
- Approx.(1)hour drive to Gold Coast
This gorgeous property is ready for immediate sale. This is the first time that it has been offered for re-sale, having been owner occupied since initial construction.
The surrounding Aspen complex is leafy, quiet and well maintained, with two pools and a tennis court for communal use and ample additional visitor parking.
This property is ideal for investment as a rental or for an owner occupier - don't miss your chance to inspect today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.