Ray White Aspley
Owner needs a sale as soon as possible.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The seller has given strict instructions that this home must be sold immediately due to serious commitments elsewhere. All genuine, reasonable offers will be seriously considered.
- Colonial cottage with period features set in a quiet leafy surround.
- Elegant interior with high ceilings, VJ walls, polished original timber floors, breezy deep veranda and back deck.
- Features 1 huge bedroom with potential for 3.
- Open plan, air conditioned living and kitchen; and internal laundry.
- High set with secure, dry, storage under.
- One lock-up garage plus off-street parking.
- Expansive paved entertainment area covered with shade sails and surrounded by palms.
- Leafy, green, tropical garden on generous 506 m2 block.
- 5,000 litre rain water tank and galvanized back shed.
Situated in a beautiful tree lined street in a quiet neighbourhood, close to village, schools, hotel, within an easy walk of train and bus as well as close to major chain stores and supermarket.
Don't wait. Call Michael Vonder now to schedule a private inspection at your earliest convenience.
Pleasing, breeze-catching elevation in a quiet, leafy neighbourhood
Set on a sizeable 506m2 block of land
Very close to public transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.