Entry level buying with all the extra features!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Representing great value in today's market, this well maintained lowset home is your golden opportunity- an inspection is highly recommended.
Nicely positioned on a 758m2 block, in a quiet, family friendly street, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom property is the perfect starting block for the first home buyer, owner occupier looking to downsize or investors wanting to expand their portfolio.
The practical floor plan offers an open plan home with freshly renovated kitchen, under 12 months young, 3 well sized bedrooms plus rumpus/ teenager's retreat, spacious bathroom with the open plan living flowing out to the covered patio, over looking the 2 month old swimming pool!
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Bathroom with large shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Newly renovated, spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, stone bench tops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and appliances cupboard
- Tiled open plan living/ dining opens to the covered patio
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Rumpus room/ teenager's retreat with air conditioning and separate private entrance- perfect for a home business or the extended family
- Laundry room with loads of cupboard space
- Utility room
- Above ground swimming pool only a few months young
- Covered patio + a second enclosed patio with free standing bar
- Water tank + Solar hot water
- 758m2 block with cricket pitch/ putt putt- perfect for the kids to enjoy their afternoons in the sun and plenty of space for the family pet
- Side access- space for the boat AND trailer
- Security screens
- 5 mins to Bald Hills train station
- 20km to the Brisbane CBD
Close to shops and reputable schools
This home could be a regret if you don't come and inspect! Call Claudia today to arrange a private viewing and get in before the weekend crowd!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.