Stunning Renovation in Thriving Banyo
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Rarely does a home of this calibre come to market with a combination of beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens and stunning interiors.
Positioned in a booming pocket of Banyo, this charming home is sure to please the most discerning of buyers and an inspection is highly recommended.
Located only minutes to the vibrant Banyo Precinct, with easy access to the Gateway Motorways and excellent public transport options in this highly desirable, quiet, family friendly neighbourhood, 16 Fortnam Street encompasses all the best inclusions of a quality renovation.
This home has just undergone a complete renovation and there is nothing left to do other than unpack and enjoy with your family. A stylish, neutral colour palette has been used throughout which will appeal to anyone's taste in dcor and furnishings.
Centrally located, in the heart of the home, you'll find the beautiful new kitchen with designer finishes including ceaser stone benches, marble tiled splashback and quality Stainless Steel appliances.
The kitchen overlooks the living and dining area. Through the hall you will lead onto the gorgeous rear deck which overlooks the lovely, landscaped back yard - perfect for relaxing and catching the breezes.
There is a separate building/shed at the rear of the yard which could be converted into a home office, teenagers retreat or studio (STCA). Or perfect to leave as a shed.
This property offers astute buyers versatility, location and the benefits of a gorgeous new renovation.
Other features bound to impress include:
• 3 Generous Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans. Main & third bedroom with air conditioning
• New, fully renovated chic bathroom with bath/shower combo and toilet recess
• Beautiful new kitchen, complete with stone benches, ample storage and preparation space
• Freshly painted, stunning bamboo flooring, new electrical, mostly re wired, and re-plumbed, modern lighting and ceiling fans throughout. No corners have been cut to ensure this is a stylish but quality renovation.
• Air-conditioning in the main living & dining areas perfect for yearly comfort
• Great sized internal laundry also with modern quality finishes which flow throughout
• Amazing rear deck another perfect outdoor living option for entertaining with friends and family
• Second toilet
• Single car secure accommodation
• Gorgeously landscaped gardens
• And so much more!
Only by inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this splendid home has to offer. This is a beautiful home is in an excellent location and provides the opportunity for an excellent, long term investment.
In a market where first impressions, practicality of a family home and affordability count for everything, one step inside this fantastic home and you won't want to leave.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 16 Fortnam Street in Banyo!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.